Hi,

I'm using a Pioneer N50 network media player, with Mezzmo as my DNLA server on a Windows 7 64 computer. I've tested a number of DNLA-servers and Mezzmo wins hands down so I purchased a licence. There's one thing though that Mezzmo can't persuade my Pioneer to do, and that's display album art for music files (most are flac, but mp3 does not work either). I'm not using it for video, so I can't verify if it's a problem with music files only.

The problem seems to be that the picture, when added in Mezzmo, is not embedded in the flac file. I know this to be a fact as Mp3Tag does not list a cover for the files processed by Mezzmo. If I add album art manually using Mp3Tag, the file not only is listed as having embedded art work, but using Asset UPnP the art work is displayed on my Pioneer. Again, the Pioneer does not display art work for the very same file if it is streamed from Mezzmo.

For me, it's not a dealbreaker as the screen on the Pioneer is too small anyway, so I thought I should simply report it. It's just one of these things that keep nagging, it should work but it isn't.