I recently upgraded my computer motherboard, cpu, memory. Prior to this event, I had a video network which consisted of the following:

Panasonic Viera 2011
Xbox
WD Live
My PC running Mezzo of course

After the computer upgrade , all devices are streaming fine with exception of the Panasonic Viera. I stream 720 and 1080p mkv files which will stream to the Viera without and transcoding required. I've tried adjusting the media connection to several of the different connection types which appears to not have helped once bit. I have changed the network adapter type from automatic to the specific network adapter which didn't help any either. The 'Allow the device to connect to Mezzmo media server' is checked of course.
For some reason the video simply will not stream. It wants to but the Viera simply isn't receiving the video file fast enough; letting it try to play a file will show a blank screen for five seconds, then a split second of video followed by another 5 seconds of blank screen (choppy video or stuttering?). I have ever tried changing the Device Profile from the Panasonic Viera (2011 model) to the NTSC version which didn't help.

Any ideas?