I recently made the switch from Windows Media Player DLNA to Mezzmo because of its subtitle support. I have several avi files with external srt files & MKV files with embedded subtitles. These always work perfectly when playing back in WMP locally with VSFilter installed. For some reason, none of my videos (that have subtitles) display subtitles on my LG TV when connected through the Mezzmo server. I've checked the options page & all 3 of the subtitle settings are enabled. I've also double-clicked the video files in the Mezzmo manager to verify correct subtitle files are associated with them by checking the subtitle tab. And for the avi files that have external subtitles I'm also able to double-click the entry to bring up the editor. Everything looks good in the editor (text matches timestamps).

I didn't change any settings in Mezzmo. I installed the software & gave it my video file locations when asked. In order to get subtitles working is there some any setting I have to manually change to get this working?