I figured out what was happening with the content issue, but there seems to be some issues with specific file types. There seems to be a notable lack of "avi" files in the new content and There is still a maintenance problem. I tried "repairing" the mezzmo app, and it helped with some of the issues, but it's still lagging in the transcoding and maintenance issues.

I also noticed that there is no "Recently Added" or "Last Played" on the menu either at the computer or on the renders. Is this because they are not in the new version, or is it reflective of an issue, internally on my server? I liked those options, and I wondered if my attempts to set things write might have "removed" them. I know I didn't knowingly do it, but even after the "repair" they are not there.

Lastly, I have some files with subtitles, "srt" mainly. Do they have to be in a separate file folder and all together for Mezzmo to use them. I know they have to have the same name as the file, but I was hoping to keep them with the media file.

BTW, what email should I email the dump files to?